No, my use of this new space will be spotty (in the ''deep'' heating season). Keeping a slab warm for possibly weeks in an empty "great room" is...
That is just wrong dude, posting that smoker carnage aftermath picture, well it'll be years before I can "un see" that.:rofl: :lol:
Not sure about the temp, but it feels like 3* below chitty out there.
I'd bet it was just a poor weld. Of course I'm beginning to learn that good ol' Gas will get 10 gallon's in a 5 gallon bucket somehow.:D edit;...
stuck, I have an indoor wood "gasser" boiler, love it. We're thinking of building a semi detached barn or great room to our small house. It would...
I have 8 years of living with a "mass" ie, concrete slab releasing it's heat via my radiant system, some relate it (mass) to a "flywheel" for heat...
I know the best garden I've ever had was planted in/with very old sheep chit. The Sweet corn looked like field corn @ 10-11' tall.
"re-arranged" :rofl: :lol: I'll say!
I see you didn't mention any dirt :rofl: :lol:
Yeah Brian, looks like zero weld penetration, bring it back.
Ok, I'll just start Are rocket stoves (RS) all "batch burn"? Matt's cooking stove, same question RS mass heater, same question also. RS are...
Great info :thumbs: I've got lot's of reading to do.
:eek: I clearly need to drift down page below the wood shed & saw's & equipment more often:thumbs:
I'll be reading it if we had one Brian.:thumbs:
Eric don't you have something like this? I'd like to learn more about these "rocket" heaters. Years ago I was working on a new house that had...