In SC (Spensive Cooling):rofl: :lol:
"Northern China tool" :rofl: :lol:
Mrs. fuelrod cooked burgers on a wood fire tonight with oven ff and cuke salad. The first weather in a while fit to cook outside.
Oil h/w, LP range, clothes line or wooden rack (in the wood boiler room @ 100* when in use) and an unused LP dryer. There's just me & my wife and...
What. your tractor grapple broke?:rofl: :lol: Get the swivel.
535 KWH That's $43.80 for the electric and $45.98 for "delivery" :eek: I thought "they" say the we have some of the highest elec. rates in the...
It's complicated, but I don't think so. I have a wood boiler that heat's our small house but it's FOR heating the shop. When I feel it's warm...
Are you as impressed with your mini-split as I am? I've been "off wood" for almost a month, this is the first real heating use of them we've had...
So will soaking a corned beef for a while give me what I know (from the deli counter) as Pastrami?
Anybody seen my sun glasses? I'll need them today:banana:
When you "do" Pastrami, is that the pickling and everything from just a plain brisket? I've only done a few brisket's, actually it might be only...
Waaaaa, I need some sunshine.:hair: don't care what temp, just dry!
Man, will you just stop it? We have a meatloaf in the oven, that WAS smelling good......... until you and your fancy pics came across my...
I'm worried that a (cold) slab, even insulated would work against me when trying to do a quick heating of the space for a get together. I've seen...
^^ Yes. I just built a similar condition where I have a 4' cantelever on the 2nd floor and filled the "joist bay" with rigid p-iso foam (10")....
Yeah, ideally (with bigger machinery) I like to push the tree over on the stump in one shot. But yes, cut them as high off the ground as you feel...
^^ Yes, I'm with ya on the moldy poorly vented crawlspace..... for all that cost (frost walls & "rat" slab/insulation), what's your thoughts on a...
Wood's for some reason this is my first visit to our threado_O If your clearing is not done yet, you'll find that a "handle" of any sort on your...
Exactly:thumbs: I'm undecided on the floor, as simple as a slab is to do, I'm wanting a semi finished barn look & feel (sawmill finish floor) to...
hmm.... I've never tried a shotgun on a salad hunt.:whistle: I need one of those "ceramic" cookers too, it seem's it's not ever going to warm up...