Yeah that's recycling. Add a little axle and you'd have a nice trailer for an ATV. A little cutting & add a 3 point hitch rigged up for the back...
I know it got pretty hot when I was painting it in the sun the other day.:thumbs:
Man I wish you married my sister or something, neighbor's maybe? You'd eventually have to pull one of those pistola's too get rid of me, :D at...
.......with 275 gallons of uglies.[ATTACH] I've been wanting to make another "box" for the small cut off's and junk from splitting, they...
Hey thanks for the link Barcroftb, I'd like to try that on my saw. The muffler part is straightforward, although I do have a question or 2, it's...
This is the first semi negative comment of a Dolmar I've ever seen. I don't own one so it's not personal to me. Was it the size (in your fleet)...
I'm guessing that the "backboard" or the vertical portion is a skid loader friendly design for walking through the middle to enter/exit the...
Oh, I can give you lessons on how to bend them right up. Don't ask me how I know:D
That's a little steep. Keep in mind the fork rating exceeding the tractor's capacity (by 3-400#) is all you need. :thumbs:
I gotta quit this thread thanks Skeeter :rofl: :lol: (BLT's tonight here)
Looks good Brian, the tractor makes it fun to do, and sending in the payment a joy:thumbs:
That'l make a good turd:thumbs: (My buddy used to say that - meant as a compliment) You don't play around for dinner at the McCluskey house!
WOW IS IT GREEN DOWN THERE! :thumbs: Look in the top left corner of the pic Basod. 2 days ago:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
In all seriousness, there's a nice burl in another (standing) w birch, I'm wondering if it would be something that a "turner" might be interested...
I drug these beauties out yesterday and thought it would just be a shame to cut them into firewood. Free to any of you millers out there. :D...
Mama's warming up her wood grill for burgers. Pretty good breeze out there but a nice 53*:thumbs: [ATTACH]
I went "through" the pto chipper route, graduated up to a big Vermeer tow behind good for a 10" log, then reverted back to good old matches. The...
Ok, I've seen my dogs get a little protective of their food, but.....:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH] Looks good skeeter:thumbs: I had a microwave leftover...
It's skip wood. Skip over it for something else :D Popple 'round here.
Especially if you don't have a hand full of 12-15 year old son's running around the house! :thumbs: