Pork with pork, one of my favorite recipe's :thumbs: My basic shop cooking rule/recipe is meat with meat, and they have to have at least 2 feet,...
I just went through Mike pics like I was eating.....(FAST):D Had to double back for my "likes":rofl: :lol: and a 2nd visual helping!
Oh boy! Great idea :thumbs: looking forward to a taste.
I'm guessin your the Mothers Day host, have a good time, I know they'll be eating good.:thumbs: I'm taking Mom out to eat with my brother Sunday.
Just passed Oneonta on 88 head south west.:D
That is a "stumper" Allan! Do you normally run a skip tooth chain? I'm really "swinging wide" (wag)* with this one, but with a skip tooth with...
I'm afraid you'd have to pull one of those pistols on me to keep any hope of making a profit.:whistle:
Drone hell, I want to eat at Skeeter's :rofl: :lol:
Yeah! I got a realtor looking for a house lot by him. :D
First "smoke" of the season today. Pork Butt for about 8 hours, corn on the cob & cuke salad. Beautiful 70* day today. I injected it with V8...
No I thought you sent some bar through the chipper some how, how'd you loose the knife? Oh, are you a dealer?
Sometime's your machines work for you, sometime's you work for your machines. I guess the bar was grown into the wood?
Hmmmmm, teasing my palate with pics of food on a pallet :D
You need to give us a few pics of your operation :thumbs: Anyone delivering that much FW gotta have some serious toy's we can drool over.
Is that middle tray ABT's? :drool:
"If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a noise"? We may have stumbled on to a deep, thought provoking...
Is that whole can stacked like the back row?
It get's pretty hot in the sun. I'll see how things work out and can add something later. I'm worried it will turn into a winter condo for mice...
Never thought about the irony, I like it even more now for it's symbolism! :thumbs:
Thanks to Bigpapi's post I had to read it again. NOW I get it. Well done for sure!:yes: