I've got posts at a few site's seeking opinions and experience on the M-D saw. I remember seeing them back when I was a kid in ''mechanics...
One came up close to me on c/l. They have been around since 1962? and were a pioneer in portable milling. They use a modified VW (flat 4 cyl)...
Wow Scotty, I think they are in the $1600 range.
I've really been getting serious about building a mill, band mill that is. I came across a MD mill on c/l just a few miles away. Any user with...
C'mon Skeeter, can't have too much fun, sex, or bacon! I'd stick more burger in the middle of those tasty morsels. :drool:
I may be looking at it wrong, but my future firewood is still growing (trees are getting bigger):whistle: This pile is the first 2 loads. [ATTACH]
Nah, I have a lot of land, all wooded with 3 or so years c/s/s ready to go.
It's my "side by side" or UTV. A bit cheaper but just not quite as capable off road.:rofl: :lol:
Enough for a snack? How much?:D
Equipment World is free:thumbs: ....more slarf.
Have you seen Fecon's stump killer? Fecon’s Stumpex attachment removes most stumps in just 90 seconds, makes debris cleanup a snap (VIDEO)
Skid steer
Living in Alabama:rofl: :lol: Actually I was surprised he need's one. The valve is 8" or so back in the house (warm) and it drains the water on...
I don't need the wood, but I know the logger, he had a machine there to load me, the property he's cutting borders mine, and it's oak. :whistle:...
Do you think it's big enough to bust a 8'+ say 20" dia. log in half? Not having an extra circuit on my excavator I'd be using my SS & phd, again...
Is that one of those ebay splitters to fit a phd power head? I've been looking for one of those old cones to adapt to my phd to split bigger logs...
Yeah, I'm back to being mad at ol' Skeeter.:thumbs:
The trick is to try to "hook" a normal tape measure on the end of a log, I have a hard enough time getting the nail set just right so it will flip...
MMM & those 'taters:thumbs: Rock & Dirt still free? I haven't seen one of them in a long time.
I'll have to try a Cuban, would a pork tenderloin do also? All I've had is I guess, a Mexican:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] see my old...