Redfin I don't know. I've never had a Husq. and I am only somewhat familiar with today's model #'s. It looked (to my limited knowledge) like an...
Looks like the old "forest service" color.
Look's like with enough "adult beverages" and a good head start you could make it into the pool from your new deck:rofl: :lol: although it looks...
You'd be surprised, It's similar to pickups. First I had regular cab's, no room for your $hit, then went for a "super cab" on the next 2 go...
Oh I have STUFF! That's only a 684 sq ft, and the firewood stays outside under much cheaper "roof" although I should be under $6 s/f for this project.
I'm a fan of "lean to's" I had one wall that was available. I'll just do a picture story. Were finally getting a little rain here so I'm inside....
Yes it is (^^^)!:thumbs: I hadn't checked in here since your hose bibb question. Mighty fine job. I gotta get down there to AL one day. I had...
I have not fooled with it at all, that saw will be a wintertime project. I don't know how I posted it as a 460, :loco: :crazy: it's a 046. I don't...
I felt like a seagull at the dump this afternoon. Guy pulled up and tossed 2 chainsaws, about 8-10 air nailers of different types along with belt...
Well right off, I can think of 2 Dave!:rofl: :lol:
I put "bags" on also, they do not effect the ride when your empty. Iirc they are "ride right" air bags and only took a few hours to install.
That's a great rig there Will. Congrats:thumbs:
I'm a little late with this but It was real nice meeting everyone and those that I got a chance to talk with a little (beyond party "chit chat"),...
That's just plain stubbornness imho.
I had a great time meeting everyone yesterday! It was funny trying to remember all the names, and you had to give both your screen name and your...
Headin over there in a few.
They call them "popple" here, aka aspen. At least that's what it looks like to me.
Iirc you posted pics of your stack when you joined up, they were impressive then. Now, wOw.:thumbs: I'm surprised you didn't need a building...
I know some guy's that put "wings" on their snow plow, just a little different kind of wings. :thumbs:
Kevin you might check in here http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/usercp.php if you really want to get confused. I may get flamed for this, but...