Ummmmm… is there an emoji in that link? :sherlock: :rofl: :lol:
Good thread, y’all. :thumbs::handshake::rootintootin: I too had varying thoughts when I first read the title… but ‘tis true- I learned something...
Thanks B :handshake:
Outstanding effort Locust Post :thumbs:
Thank you sir. It’s been tough, for sure. I’m one of those guys that has never had to make these decisions, al beit twice, and so soon together…....
Welcome Yonas Seyoum :handshake: Interesting project and foray into the forums! Have you gooogled Euro species by bark appearance?
Same here- love their blooms/structure, but they don’t survive.
Well, yes, along with a suicided parent… :(
And wouldn’t you know it, on our way back from the vet- this: [ATTACH] From that vantage point, it was spanning over our house (out of view).
Thanks, everyone- means a lot to me/us. :tears:
Said goodbye to the second little buddy today… 1st one-Henry, 14 on Jan 31, Harvey today @ ~13… Harder than I thought today… Harvey, 1 month ago-...
GFY Bruh. Of course you know I mean “good for….” :D :rofl: :lol:
:nerd: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
:binoculars: :whistle:
Not knowing the backstory, I sorta guessed that… and yet I’m just a volunteer mod.
Thanks for the AF… I don’t even deserve the quote. I’m just a volunteer.
Rain… [MEDIA] Sorry, yooperdave moment there…
Like Burt…?
:D :yes: I only know because I tried to tag your username in a post the other day.
Use a zero instead of an “O”…