Boy, WS has some great deals right now! Spring '25 In-Stock Stove Sale
They're good splitters, but not worth the money if the splitter you have is working for you, IMO...
A word of wisdom...don't buy anything that's spent any amount of time north of the Ohio river! You'll quickly learn why us northern boys buy used...
Yup, both places can kill a couple hours for sure! :thumbs:
Yup, right on the north edge of it! Wife conned me into taking her to "Amish country" (Holmes county Ohio) soon after we were married, boy was...
I've heard of him...kinda funny, I had a yellow GL1800 for a bit, but when I was on the Dragon I was on a GL1500...WAAY different handling than a...
I did the Dragon quite by accident...on a Goldwing...I think I scraped off at least a pound of metal by the end!:picard: :rofl: :lol:
To me it means a daytrip...or maybe close enough for just an overnight...
Does that mean its a lower BTU species too? Not sure alder is much of a thing around here, I've never knowingly had any...
So if you were going to do a staycation, where are you going? (in state, or lets say a couple/three hours from your house, if you are near a state...
Wow, it looks 3D in that pic!
A guy is driving around and he sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell, and the owner tells him the dog is in...
Keep an eye out, they pop up now and again...
It fired right up, and stayed running? Never heard of dipping the plug before...
7 The River Walk is in San Antonio, but apparently there are others?
Yup, '88-90, somewhere in there. Always hated working on them, lots of fiddly stuff to check/adjust.
Daaanng! :jaw: :thumbs:
Bluetooth speakers?
And just who is Blue?
That's a huge nut for small businesses, many times one claim n it's over