[IMG]
I've worn Tony Lama steel toe work boots for the last few years with no comfort or wear issues. They are a little pricey but their comfort and...
Pretty sure its elm, very stringy, and it shreds instead of splits. Be on the lookout for a million splinters this winter when you start loading...
Thanks for the pics trail twister, At first glance I thought the yellow 2 door hardtop was a 1967 Chevy Chevelle but a closer look found it to be...
Oak Firewood for sale $100,000/cord! :stacker:
They have been generically modified to allow growers to pick them before they mature completely and also to be able to ship to customers for sale...
Two losers for sure! I wish they would have set themselves on fire and really proved a point! :usa: April 25,1976.... I had just returned from a...
Funny.... I had to read it twice to figure it out. :D I guess I'm a slow thinker!
You can't fix STUPID! This is an example of natures way of limiting the reproduction cycle of mentally challenged individuals. :pain:
My first colonoscopy was done with me awake with my feet "up in the stirrups.....like a woman having a baby", the second colonoscopy was completed...
I agree with everyone here.....the prep work is the worst thing about the procedure. I've had two colonoscopies the first at 40 years old and the...