Kodak Brownie......not cell phone friendly! [IMG]
I used a "P-38" or sometimes called a "John Wayne" can opener in the service and for many years after I discharged out. [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG] Good luck with kids today knowing what these are used for!
[IMG]
Those are the kind of girls you can take home to meet Mom and Dad! :cheers:
Nice picture of the girls......they look seriously aggressive! :D
Thanks for the pics Trail Twister......looks like a great way to spend an afternoon. :D
And possible an alcoholic beverage to go along with the above would make it the perfect night! :pete:
I had a light weight Gravely zero turn for about five years and had mixed thoughts about it. For the money I paid I would rate it okay......if...
My money is on a Western Kingbird [IMG]
As far as splitting and stacking elm is my last choice of firewood mainly because of its shredding/splintering . But once elm logs are in the...
I've been using Community Coffee K cups for the last few years. It cost more per cup but I don't have any waste like I would with a full...