Black cow float.....life was good! ingredients 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup 6 ounces root beer 1 scoop vanilla ice cream [IMG]
I cranked many, many times on a home made ice cream maker like this. [IMG]
I put away many chocolate drinks as a kid with Bosco syrup. [IMG]
I'm going to guess its the center spacer for 45's records to play on a record player verses 78's LP records.
How many kids today would know how to spin a top? [IMG]
Duncan YO-YO every kid on the block had one. Remember "Walking the Dog" and "Around the World" and "Rocking the Cradle" [IMG]
Paddle ball kept me entertained for hours. [IMG]
[IMG]
Steel oil cans and a galvanized oil can spout......days gone by! [IMG]
Pre cell phone [IMG]
Pre-iPod entertainment system [IMG]
I wonder if todays kids could identify either item in this picture. [IMG]
I'm going to guess 1956 Chevy fuel access door,
If he received royalties off of each pull tab sold..... he would be a millionaire many times over! :D
I have no clue.....was it a beer or soda pop company?
I'd give kids today a 50/50 chance of guessing what this is used for! [IMG]
No way they could guess where this item come from. [IMG]
I wonder if todays kids would know how to open an old can of coffee? [IMG]