:usa:All Vets I hope you all have a great day! Thanks to all who serve past and present. :usa:
Another noise maker on a bike was baseball cards or playing cards mounted on the spokes. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I remember making a lot of noise up and down my street with a bike siren. [IMG] [IMG]
Initially called "Occupation Unknown", What's My Line? was one of the most popular and longest running game shows in entertainment history running...
Also used Butch wax for a "Flat Top" or sometimes called a "Crew Cut" haircut [IMG] George Jones, country western singer from East Texas with a...
I went thru a few tubes of this stuff as a kid. Brylcreems slogan was "A little dab will do you" [IMG] [IMG]
I remember these two favorites [IMG] [IMG]
I used many of these during my smoking years.....I'm so glad I broke the habit! [IMG] [IMG]
Through the widespread administration of the smallpox vaccine, doctors declared the smallpox virus “extinct” in the United States in 1952. In...
Good luck guessing this antique [IMG] [IMG]
My Dad carried one of these to work everyday for 40 years. [IMG]
[IMG]
Before "K" cups were popular..... [IMG]
Low cost, pre-video game [IMG]
Before packaged jams, jellies, and soups..... [IMG]
Mom would also use this stuff for cuts. [IMG] [IMG]
My Mom would put this stuff on every cut or scrap I had. As a kid we called it "monkey blood" [IMG]
If you don't make mistakes you don't need these! [IMG]
I spent a lot of time viewing on this.... [IMG]
good luck with this one...some assembly required! [IMG] [IMG]