Midway released 1976 [IMG]
12 Angry Men Released in 1957 the entire film takes place within a small New York City jury room, on "the hottest day of the year," as 12 men...
John Wayne in True Grit released in 1969 [IMG]
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell more than 1,800 points at the open, while the S&P 500 plunged 7%. The massive sell-off triggered a key...
DOW futures for Monday morning are opening down -1230 points. It looks like its going to be another major selloff due to worldwide coronavirus...
Teen helping blind woman cross the street: link to article below ‘I was just trying to help’: Viral photo shows teen helping blind woman cross...
I agree Bill 100% The market can not deal with fear, confusion, uncertainty or surprises very well. :hair:
I wonder how many MPG that rig gets?
[IMG] “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute....
OUCH....I feel your pain Stinny! :headbang:
Hey Husky Man just a few suggestions from the cities you mentioned you would be traveling to: San Antonio, "The River Walk" is a must see, the...
Steve, I'm very glad you are feeling better today than you were yesterday on your original post. I have gone thru two divorces in my life, with...
Thanks for putting things in perspective .....I feel much better now. :banana:
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.... getting old as dirt.....66 years old and counting! :deadhorse:.
Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings. Another year older and hopefully a little wiser. :BrianK:
Thanks for the thread and pictures Viking, I'm in the process of building my second purple martin house (14 rooms). With any luck I will have it...
Shoe spoon or shoe horn [IMG] [IMG]
Cigarette advertisements.....before the government outlawed them on TV and some print format. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Dolly Parton hair styles in the 1960's [IMG]
75 for a high today....cold front blew thru at 17:00....55 degrees now and expected 32 degrees by morning. This would be a 43 degree spread over...