Gives a new meaning to "Gender Neutral"
I'm a trained professional.....do not attempt this at home!
OK class.......who's next?
It was a blast to drive but when I turned 66 years old I decided it was time to sell. :BrianK: The Vette stayed in the garage more than it did...
I'm glad to see the two days of gains, but I feel the worst is ahead of us not behind us. idk! :faint:
This was my 2004 Chevrolet Corvette. I sold it to my brother last summer.....it was so sweet! [IMG] [IMG]
Keep your fingers crossed billb3 that it doesn't grow out to be 1 ply paper.
March 18,2020 @ 13:25 Dow at 19,000 down 2250 points
Very sad....I hope somehow we can recover a percentage of this drop over the remainder of the year. But even worse it looks like we are entering...
I got up and went to my local grocery store this morning at 8 am and it was a madhouse and the TP shelves were mostly empty. I was watching the...
I too have both Ruger and S&W......love them! Never any issues.:rootintootin:
Another terrible day for stocks ...... I hope and pray things turn around soon! The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed down 2,352 points, or...
Gone with the Wind released 1940 [IMG] [IMG]
Coronavirus fears hit the market hard: see the link below The deep declines in the U.S. stock market over the last three weeks has left a dent in...
Great job timusp40......very nice project. :thumbs: What did you do with all the whiskey in those barrels? :D
Older than dirt.....maybe older! :BrianK:
"In Harm's Way" released 1965 [IMG]
A Bridge Too Far released 1977 [IMG]
Casablanca released 1942 "Here's looking at you Kid" [IMG]
The Great Escape released 1963 [IMG]