I'm convinced.....please give me a beer! :pete:
Don't mess with mama bear.....for sure! [IMG]
[IMG]
Homerun! :woodsign: It doesn't get any better than that!
Thanks for the pics Jstromsburg.... looks like the people in that area really got hit hard.
Congratulations Kevin and welcome to the club! [IMG]
Here in East Texas there are no signs or affects of the "Bomb Cyclone". Temps here in the low 60's with lots of rain, Denver looks like it was...
I found this information on the internet.......so it has to be true.:rofl: :lol:
Showing latest available data. Rank States [IMG] Amount [IMG] # 1 Alaska: 127.38 million acres # 2 Oregon: 28.836 million acres #...
"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know I'm not blonde." ~ Dolly Parton 1973 [IMG]
5000 is just around the corner......life is good! [ATTACH]
A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one...
It's always better to be pro-active, plus a whole lot cheaper. :campfire:
Great story.....thanks Rottiman [IMG]
I also owed a 1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super truck. It was the best truck I ever had.....to a hurricane flood (42" of water) took it out. ..... wish I...
Excellent last question.......:rofl: :lol: