Maybe width should be length? Not sure why one needs to enter 2 width measurements.
True but thinking of it in term of a radio they are definitely two different parts. I guess I've been confused in terms of the tv because I've...
I guess i don't know the difference between a tuner and antenna. I just kinda figured one in the same.
All it takes is an antenna. They were being given away when tv first went digital.
Currently in TN riding. Might do a report this week sometime. [ATTACH]
Different brand of chain each time? It's not like your bar got thicker. I was thinking the offset of the cutters wasn't wide enough for bar...
I have a 395 with 36" bar that was doing something similar. Brand new bar and chain, when i bought the powerhead, cut great though the first...
I'd prefer more daylight after work than before. Can't say that i get much done before, usually. Might change as i get old. Old = energy in the...
The delinquents of today.... You just thought it was bad out there. :rofl: :lol:
Fify
Ahh!!! That's how one gets first dibs. :rofl: :lol: I'll have to pass. I have an older 870 that don't get used much. Might should break some...
If you suck at starting a fire....... :whistle:
Boooooooo...... :D
"I don't wanna love what the world loves, I don't wanna chase what the world does." [MEDIA]
The "right way" is the way that works best for you with the least waste. Always gonna be some "waste".
Depending on the size of the round. If it's, let's say, about 12" diameter or larger and clear grain though out. I'd split it in about three...
wildwest To add to this: Within the article snapshot i posted there's a part that says "or the imminence of a positive event." Maybe it's...
I've been seeing multiple numbers myself lately. Kinda just ignore it most times cause it's happening so often. Lol. Had to look up the meaning...
That reminded me, i took this today. Had never seen one like it before. [ATTACH]
No better answer! :handshake: