Says nothing about donating anything [ATTACH]
Im gonna know what it means to live and not just be alive. [MEDIA]
T.Jeff Veal where ya been?
Im just a nobody. [MEDIA]
Id guess he's just jonesing for some BL and he'll scratch that itch one way or the other.
Most of us didn't start out with a hydro. What makes them special?
Leaves fall at different speeds and patterns, inevitably the ground is their final destination.
100% Now if they were to restock what they use this year the following summer but you'd have to trust they'd follow though. No reason to put...
Two type of people in this world: Makers and Takers
[MEDIA]
Now what excuse am i supposed to use? :cool: :rofl: :lol:
You're probably closer than i. Though you have a slight advantage cause my picture looks like I'm looking thru a screen right up close to my...
My only guess would be a stove shop that has several demos hooked up.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Depending on species, sharp can really make a difference.
I suppose i should've specified but i meant the Oregon found in most big box stores around here. I'm sure their top tier stuff is comparable to...
I wish i could say I'm surprised. I've always viewed Oregon as an economy brand.....
We just had a bird inside one of the vans at work this week. First time i had seen that.
Last weekend, Nov 1-3, i was in Tennessee dirt biking. Got in about 125 miles over 3 days. Overall the weather was beautiful. First day was a...
First picture got me thinking hickory. Second picture black walnut. Final guess is black walnut.