Guaranteed the house will smell like it for days afterward.
If it don't have an outside vent, it ain't gonna do it right. Just a gimmick to get your moneys. I like how you said some people think it isn't...
I can remember several in my family that when asked if something tasted good at dinner and they automatically said it was terrible, one knew it...
Math was not his favorite subject.
A 30+ft gooseneck might be where I'd start if i already had the supporting truck.
I wonder if a peice of clear tape might help with uv protection? Maybe clear coat spray paint?
I've always thought CO was heavier than air but all one needs to do is search the internet to find that both answers are out there equally. Lord...
I heard the browns get taken to the "super bowl" all the time. :rofl: :lol:
Bark looks like persimmon. Never heard of yellow oak..... Best i could with a quick search was black oak is sometimes called yellow oak.
As for your ground question. I assume all the lights ground though the plug back to the battery rather than relying on the ball/hitch connection...
Was thinking they were still available new, somewhere. Maybe Brazil?
Just be careful with the air pressure. You can blow the drain hose off the sunroof frame.
I'd say a 395 and then start porting them when the itch comes around again. Gotta get the full spread to start.
I can understand that. Does a stubby wrench help any? Edit: If you can't stand under the vehicle the "prybar trick" might be kinda tough.
I could go on and on about changing O2 sensors..... but i won't. Lol. Have you tried to use a pry bar against a wrench? Like put the open end...
I'm not sure. Poly might be better but I'm not sure it would age much. I'm new to this whole flooring gig. The way she kinda made it sound...
Made a trip to Tennessee back before Thanksgiving. Looking to be the last ride of the year. My buddy down there was able to convince 2 of his...
Got a chance to talk with the female home owner this morning and she said they are not going to stain it. Just the natural color with some kinda...
Not trying to be argumentative but wouldn't you be subjected to both by wearing the clothes used in a drier with a drier sheet? I have some...
Oh yeah. Stinky. Lol. Jig, table, and miter saws, one was burning during the cut.