Yeah, those people wouldn't be the targeted demographic. A quick blurb about how wood dries should suffice for most people. You wanna burn crap,...
Empty boxes me think's
Could you imagine how well one could do if they had the room to get their business on the 3 year plan? I see so many people selling oak for $3-400...
That one ranks right up there with working under the dash in a car.
Well, if we're gonna point things out, the chimney is at a 45 degree angle too
I want a big cabin in the woods
I spent another hour or so moving ash up into the "woodshed" all that is left now is along the road, which is down a long slow incline, then a...
That reminds me, I have a bunch of oak shipping cradles I need to break up, cut to length, and get into the house. You can really pack the crap...
I'm surprised to see the pond skimmed over with ice this morning. Probably gonna melt with the temps the next few days, but man this is a strange...
My wife has pneumonia now as well. Definitely nothing fun. Glad.to hear you're feeling better.
OR for $10-15k buy a 94-97 Ford crew cab with a 7.3 diesel from down south. And keep your daily driver. I've had two of them with automatics and...
Scrounges where they cut ALL the rounds to 12" drives me crazy! I'll just skip right over them now to try and keep my stacks all uniform
Oh the comments that come to mind from this statement.
It was already a black Friday markdown. No coupon
I don't intentionally buck that short anymore. Before my AS I had a VC fireplace, and max log length was 14". I sold that after the first winter...
I decided to give laying on the ground to jack the truck up the finger. Went to Hazard Fraught Tools and picked up a floor jack for $67.
Gonna have to go pull a flat off my Bronco in a few and go get it fixed. Fun fun with a bottle jack in this weather
I loaded my stove with white oak this morning for the first time since last year. I forgot how much more secondary action I get with oak! Air is...
Lol thanks! After my first winter in this house with an old Vermont Castings fireplace, and the Hearthstone in the basement I needed something...
I guess the stove is warm enough now. Before he heard me load the stove he was asleep on his back in the basement showing everyone his not long...