As I suspected at the beginning of this thread..... [MEDIA]
How much did it suck having to trudge through waist deep with no shoes to school every day, uphill both ways?
It was snowing pretty good, and there was a coating on the grass at exit 8 when I went to my office this morning....but all rain 3 miles south...
Wow, twins
I dunno, seems kinda snowy in Nashua to me
All the snow is gone from my yard finally. Looks like we will be dry until late Saturday, that has to be some sort or record! My backpack blower...
I believe that Backwoods Savage said that he went from around six cords down to three when he switched to his stove.
As long as it's not mind numbingly cold, I truly enjoy winter. Is a nasty blizzard fun? No, but a normal storm is so beautiful and peaceful. I can...
[ATTACH]
All I gathered from this was "I like to cruise the gay hookup park hoping to get some wood" :rofl: :lol:
ahh, I didnt realize they were rebuilding the ramps. I heard about the vote to try and tell the military they didnt want the F-35, and then the...
that should be able to tow a smaller trailer with no problem.
I have a Galaxy S9 on T Mobile. I usually never buy the most current phone. I normally will buy the S7 when the 9 comes out, but my S3 died the...
What did you replace your wifes Explorer with? If its another mid-large SUV, I'd say just put a hitch on it if it doesn't have one and pick up a...
Lol probably new pajamas. Her favorites are looking a bit worn
How is it the last week of November already? Gonna be a busy month of business and personal events at night. Wife has most of the Christmas...
Surprised they dont have a hangar for the F-16s! I remember my first time seeing that moose stove. I was on my way to Woodstock to buy a stove,...
Glad to hear your wife is back home! Those viruses are nasty for sure.
I was nervous about blizzard drifting living across from a pond. But after the first one last year, I am in the clear. My neighbors 100' away get...
[MEDIA]