The only time I ever have the ash door open is before a reload. Pull the ash pan and dump it, or to burn off coals. It will definitely get that...
Lol yeah, I've definitely become a scrounge snob.
That's my mother in law.
Gettin the hookup from julio!
My wife and I stopped buying for each other. It saved a TON of grief on her end. I can always think of things to buy her, but it was always a...
My wife says we are getting close, I'll take her word on it. Theres been lots of packages arriving, so it must be true. She handles the kids and...
Supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so I'm going to try and squeeze everything in today, provided I can get princess out of bed so I can get out of...
When the cat is even slightly glowing, you will be able to tell. But as has been said, the cat doesn't need to be glowing to be working.
I put my tree out on the enclosed porch. It stays frozen most of the time, so no drinking problem.
I'd be willing to pay $1000 to drop a tree on someone's house....just to say I did it.
[MEDIA]
Thankfully, my dump has the people with trailers pull up all the way to the end of the row past where everyone backs in, and you offload there....
Its definitely a strange twist. Certainly a New England accent at its core though. Pepperidge Fahhm remembers!
Thomas' has gotten crazy with their pricing. $4 for for 6 English muffins? Stick em up your azz! I wont buy em on the 2 for one specials now. My...
That marginal wood of yours, can you get it somewhere that it can stay dry? I had a lot of moisture under the bark, and in the sap wood when I...
Its slim pickins when Molly would drag that thing home from the dump
I've been burning every day in my absolute steel since 10/21 when I filled this bin. Trying to only load it once a day weather (and degree of wife...
I'm closer!
Ain't that for sure! I was wined just pushing mine from the front yard to the back through that 2" of softening crust on sunday
With marginal wood, leave the door cracked while you get up to a temp where you can light the cat. Then, you can still have the door cracked while...