I normally cut mine to 16-17" but if its longer, it still goes in as long as I can close the door. Sometimes it had to be diagonal on top
I bought the oak/acorn rake from Woodstock, as it was the only one they had at the time. I dont like it, it's quite uncomfortable to hold and use....
So you cut the bottom out, but leave the bunghole? That's kinda twisted
Looking good Pete!
I am two steps from the door, then across the enclosed porch, minor trip risks. As for dumping it, if I need to dump into my ash can out on the...
It's a sub here, wasnt sure what it would be there.
Sorry, the cover
Theres definitely been some hot lava! Almost time to get out. I am in need of some wardrobe additions for work dinners. Gonna hit up my go to...
[ATTACH] wow, you're quite the romantic, eh?
I have a workshop that at one time used to be a garage under the house, but its storage at this point. I wish I could put up a 3-4 car garage, but...
That's pretty muddy for sure, but at least it's in the woods! Unfortunately, I did that on a smaller scale in front of my house yesterday. Outside...
I honestly dont even bother with the ash pan. It's more hassle than its worth if you have coordination.
I had the busiest TR in the country near where I used to live. It was always crazy to get in there for dinner. Theres one near my service center...
Got the inlaws to watch the kids tonight. Wife and I just got home from a nice Messican dinner. Two margaritas for.me made it extra enjoyable.
Happy wife happy life
It was definitely a nice tray to be working outside. As soon as the sun was behind the trees that thought changed though. I hate this 4PM sunset...
I could have put a little more behind me too. That's usually where the saw sits for the ride home. [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: Sure you are!
Lol great comparison. I actually loaded it that full just to see exactly how much I can load when it's all split. I'm almost 1/3 offloaded and...
[ATTACH] let me show you how it's done Midwinter! Lol does a relocation on the property count if I drove on the road to get to my driveway?