Dumping the Fusion and keeping the focus. I'll have to push harder for an SUV when I'm due for my next company car.
They're "ok" got a bad rap from professionals using the cheaply made homeowner price point crap from the box stores. The primary function of my...
Perfect working weather!
Congrats to your son!!! Now who and where is this bbq restaurant you speak of.
Clear blue sky here today too! High of about 27F
My wife might regret something she did do....marrying me lol. As for trucks, if it fits your budget, get what makes you happy.
Me eating on the company dime, and me eating on my own are two completely different people lol.
It was a long busy week for me, I'm quite happy to sit on the couch and tend to the fire. My wife doesn't tend to the stove much, so I assumed...
I had a filet and king crab legs at a dinner I hosted for a customer the other night....$65
I love the Lista boxes! I drool the entire time I'm in their manufacturing facility in Holliston, MA
I was thinking locust too. If the splits are yellow, then more than likely that's what you.got. the weight thing threw me off though.
I've heard great things about their toolboxes. When the time comes, I'm going to buy one myself....unless I can convince Lista to give me a box...
I bought a little 10 gallon galvanized trash can from Tractor Supply for ashes when the brook is dry. Leave em in there for a few days, then...
[ATTACH]
Can you get the smaller size there now? Used to just be the giant bag for a small, now it's much more reasonable.
Aggravating to have an airport almost in our backyard, but still use Logan for pretty much anything out of the Northeast....unless you enjoy...
Quick hit into VT today. Driving up late, meeting a customer for dinner, then visiting his customer first thing in the morning. Then it's time for...
I'm not sure which model air popper we have. Bought it for one of the kids Christmas gift a handful of years back. Takes about 7-10 mins and will...
Exactly my thought. I cut to 17" though.
This, and to further save your back, once those heavy rounds are in your truck, roll em off one at a time directly onto the splitter. Use your...