No tower. We got shrimp cocktail, ahi tuna, scallops wrapped in bacon, and oysters. May have reordered all of that a second time before ordering...
The front loaders are suspended by a weak bearing in the back. When it fails, it takes out the drum. I had a front loader that the bearing failed...
Abe & Louies on Boylston St. I got the bone in filet
Evening folks! Been a crazy busy week for me so far. Every company is trying to empty their maintenance budgets before they lose the cash this...
Go back and pick up the rest of that black locust asap!
Wow....came in a little hot on final approach there....twice!
Try the vinegar bath first, you might be surprised at how well it works.
Even better. I just looked, but only saw the 4 drawer ones coupon. I'll have to check later.
That's where I learned about them as well.
First time I've seen that box. That is perfect for what I need! Any automotive work is done outside.
Looks more like an old friend of mine with a massive coke problem
Wood isn't dry enough, and your cat likely needs to be cleaned. Give the cat a vinegar bath and I bet you will see a huge difference immediately.
Women with moustaches. Reason #1 to never move to yoopertown
Hmmmm wouldn't it be a shame if there was mold on both sides of the plywood.
That's great to know! I wasnt aware aware insurance would cover mold. Gotta figure out the issue now.
Just went up and looked. Chimney is the only penetration on that side, but its wet from one side to the other. Looks like I have an exhaust leak...
Bathroom exhaust vents are routed up the the attic on that side, dont believe they penetrate the roof though. Pretty sure all plumbing vents are...
Canadian border VT no snow on the roof. No snow left here for a few weeks now. Chaz thanks for the recommendation. I'll keep that in mind for...
ZERO situational awareness! Dude almost died and had no clue! Most people really dont fathom just how dangerous it is in the breakdown lane. I...
I just made a trip up to the attic to put some Christmas gifts up there. Haven't been up in a while. Saw a few water drops on a box, looked up to...