Going all night long now means not having to get up and pee at least once.
My grandmother turns 90 on Christmas eve. The family had a surprise party for her today at a local Chinese restaurant, Kowloon for the locals. It...
Tractor Supply Trailer 5 ft. x 8 ft. Open Mesh-Floor Utility Trailer at Tractor Supply Co. Curt Trailer Hitch 13323
Ugh, I'm struggling with low 30s humidity in my house. I'd be a full time mouth breather in single digits.
Speed queen is the unanimous decision for best made washer and dryers. I'd strongly consider them for replacements
Not fast enough
It looks crusty, but nothing that isn't easily repairable! I wouldn't mind having something like that for a plow truck / wood scrounger.
Looks like a Bluebird Wanderlodge.
How do you live in New England and have a square body dump with a solid bed?
Put a pair of latex gloves on before the regular gloves, you would be surprised how well it works. I used to do that all the time in the winter...
I failed miserably at taking the day off. Worked until 9:15 then ran out the door to make my daughters Christmas show at her school. Took her to...
It's like bourbon....but for children :p
Lmao good point. Its 61F on the first floor, and 56 in the bedrooms
Years ago my parents built a house, and my dad GC'd it. When the building inspector was doing his final inspector, the duck was walking through...
I just got home from taking the family to a farm about an hour north of here for. Christmas event they have every year. Came home to a cool...
Rofl now there's a man after my own heart!
The Locust I got last year didnt have a single ant in it. About 2 cords worth. The stuff that Midwinter and I got this fall had had a crapload of...
I should hit the dump while Molly is down for the count.
I know that feeling all too well. Hope you.feel better soon!
My pond is iced over, still keeping my 4 degrees warmer than up on the main road 1/3 of a mile away though. It's a balmy 17F now.