I dont think I could ever go back to a stand alone GPS. The traffic routing that Waze does saves me a crapload of time. I am on the road every day...
It's sad how many kids cant even count these days. I stopped for lunch at an inner city fast.food establishment once. Say the bill came to $7.30....
Is it just me, or is the cycle time pretty slow?
Yes, the stove.was down to about 200-250ish STT this am. I opened the air and cracked the door while keeping the cat engaged to get the large pile...
I just reloaded my AS. 6:10 I raked the coals and spread them so that there was a large pile near the door, and an equal pile near the back....
I used to have problems with the small recessed bulbs in my old apartment. They would burn out much quicker than the large ones in the other half...
The wind was roaring here a few hours ago! Its died down a bit, but still plenty miserable out.
No price, or no mileage is an instant nope for me.
About an hour ago I was reading a thread on another forum about people dying in their sleep, or moments after waking up. A few minutes ago my...
Lol cant change tires by law eh? I walked out the door on a used truck deal once. They had a stupid low miles F-250 diesel, but wouldn't budge on...
[ATTACH] I like your bike.
Didnt bother to load the stove last night, only got down to 65 on the first floor. 58 in the bedroom this AM. Would have thought it was 55 and 48...
Lucky bastard! Everyone I deal with works from home offices when not on the road, same as me. So if orders or RFQ's are rolling in, they're...
Yeah, when I bought my wifes Kia Sorento I sent an offer via their website, and they accepted it. Drove an hour there, as it was the only place...
I'll still be doing some sort of.work every day, nature of the beast. It's also looking like its going to be one of the busiest weeks of the year too.
Gotta love 12 days off out of 5 vacation days! I just gotta find things to do so the family doesn't drive me crazy since they will all be home.
I've never experienced that part, but I could totally understand your standpoint. In my experience, I walk in knowing what my trade is worth,...
As a salesman myself, I will say this.....most car salesmen are the scum of the earth. I would 100% welcome a non interactive car buying...
You sir have redeemed yourself! Lol
I've never really been a fan of Kowloon, my wife loves it though. She is definitely still doing quite well. My grandfather passed a year and a...