That sounds fantastic. I tried pumpkin once, store brought stuff and a recipe I found online. 100 times better than anything store bought....
I may have has a small chunk of the blueberry loaf at that hour. Definitely just ate too much pie for breakfast
I plowed residential for the city a handful of times for my old roommate. People that smile and wave, or talk to you politely would get the blade...
damm you! Now I'm thinking about the apple pie in the refrigerator
I just brought in a wheelbarrow load of 10-12" oak shorts, had to go further down into the stack. Got some ash N-S and oak E-W in the stove now.
10F here as well. Loaded the stove before bed, still woke up to a fairly cold house this am. Gotta get some locust into the shed to mix in on the...
Home from the inlaws with a very full belly. Wife is putting the little one to bed, and I'm burning down coals for a relight. Windy and cold! I...
Last apple pie is in the oven. Off to the inlaws in an hour or so. I have always used the store bought pie dough, but decided to try and make my...
Found this old glamour shot of you. Happy Birthday! [ATTACH]
Wow, I'm a huge fan of post and beam. Your house looks beautiful!
I do the same. I load half a cord onto the enclosed porch, but getting it from the back of the porch to the front, through the door over to the...
I found that a big rubbermaid tote worked great too, but it was too obtrusive. My stove is right in the middle of the main living area of the...
These are the ones I was looking at. I'll give them a try. Thanks everyone for your input!
I'm sure its been covered, but what are y'all using for log totes? Last year I used a Rubbermaid tote. While it worked, it wasn't ideal. For...
As long as you are comfortable, burn as needed! Your house is smaller and well insulated, with any luck you might be able to get away with low...
Well, my day ended up busier than planned. Work kept me busy from about 7:45 (commute from the living room to the dining room was treacherous)...