:) :drunk:
Come on in you lost soul, pull up a chair and tell us a story or two:drunk:
I found out after firing up my furnace that I had a strong smell in the house. I'm pretty sure it was caused by my high temp paint touch-ups so be...
What i did is expanded my mechanical room to place my Fahrenheit in close to the oil furnace. The furnaces face each other and the rear of the...
Welcome to FHC. Clock is ticking before old man winter passes through. I will follow your progress closely so I want to see lots of pics, :popcorn:
Should of told me sooner, I just killed one this morning that was inside my blue box. It was a nice young fella, would of lasted a long time for you:D
and she found something stiffer and 4":whistle:
Weather turned for the worse today so I fired up the Harman to kill some dampness out. Doing a Fall check if that is alright with you's:cool:...
GET THAT FEELING OUT OF YOUR HEAD:doh: Have a brew and RELAX:D
Mercury level could be from the fish you eat, just saying. It's beer time for the older folks and the end of beer time for others so have a brew...
I'm using a 7" Selkirk outside chimney for my Harman Accentra from day one with no problems. Excellent draft so no smoke in house when power goes...
It's another way to look at it:cheers:
Picked up a ton of Okie's yesterday:D They're not to common in my area, the furnace will like them when it's extra cold outside:smoke:Stash is at...
I see the furnace guy is hanging around for good measure in the second pic, keep a eye on your beer! You'll sleep well knowing he's around:cheers:
Welcome aboard Old Fart! I see you're a Ontarian just like me:p. Looking forward to some pics and postings. Heating season is around the corner...
Been away at NFLD for the better part of August. Lobsters, cod & scallops and beer, mmmmmmmmmmm! Will slowly get around to do the updates on the...
I did a trial on how it might work and it looks good and solid. If I have to remove it later, I will just put a scraper to it or replace it with...
I haven't read the whole story so I might be repeating a answer. Using the septic for laundry could be the culprit. It blocks the field bed with...
I know what you mean, really. The wife wouldn't do a stupid thing like that:whistle:
I'm just about to finish my ensuite and was wondering if gluing the towel rack, pivot mirror and hand towel ring is feasible. I'm trying to avoid...