I waited until it was really cold and mixed it with pellets. It seemed to give me a notch up on heat, or it made me believe it did. I have to...
If you have cheap access to local corn, do a mix with pellets. Also humidity in the fuel itself will cause problems.
Oink, Oink!
:smoke: You had a puff of smoke hoping someone would be in the same boat as you, not gonna happen!:rofl: :lol: Edit; not a laughing matter:zip:
Welcome to the night show:cheers: We get azong weal fine hoser-ear, hic!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
That's what you call a real COMBO!:beerbbq:
Speaking of beer, I will not have another one tonite. But I will certainly will have SOME tomorrow nite while I watch my Habs play the Big Bad...
Pictures doesn't do it justice. It's not a super big ensuite, I worked it within the original size. Thanks, the princess is happy and that's what...
I still have some finishing touches to do like the shower glass panel, mirror, towel rack and floor transition. Considering installing frosty...
Took the auger out to lube since it was nice outside and stove was off for the afternoon. It turned out to be the motor bearing, I will soon be...
The auger motor is making a racket on my Harman, might have to take it apart again. Last time the drive was grease deprived from running away in...
And done by the Astro's!
X2 , $$ cellular at this moment:eek:
Picked up another 30 bags of Okies Platinum and stored in the garage. My skid has 80 bags so 16 row high(need a step ladder now):picard:....
I'd say on my 10th:( but the plastic container holds 4 bags and it's still untouched. So around 6-7 bags, stove is staying on 24 hrs now with no...
Seeing a pellet furnace on is bad news, looks like we'll be keeping our stoves on until spring:doh:
I hope you have a lots of beer, I see lots of helpers:pete:
I sure hope so, I've got a ton in the garage awaiting for the really cold snaps:picard:
Great place to spread your wings there Spock, Enjoy it to the MAX:cheers: You got all year to figure what to do with them apples, better get that...