It was -7 last night and it was going back up during the night. I got a 19 1/2 inch away from the wall to the end of the T-cap.
I'll take a measurement soon, I'm still in my pyjamasy.:smoke:
Welcome to FHC, hope you like beer because we do otherwise you will thirst:drool: for our love of BEER:cheers: :heidi: watch out for this, usually...
Went in town to pick-up some primer to get ready to paint the two siblings bedrooms back to normal colors. After lunch, the wife and I baked 4...
For the T-cap outside and inside connection, what I did was not bend over the locking ring tabs but only slightly(you have to push down on the...
I gather the pellet hunt didn't go very well:headbang: Tell us about how your day actually went:smoke: I see no pics so nothing really happened:doh:
I'm chiming in. The tube you picked up should be the kind of silicone that stays soft. Di - electric silicone is what you need. Rtv red caulking...
X2, have a good one on us:cheers: P.S. We should have a happy birthday smiley! [ATTACH]
Was a gray painted cement floor with some tiles from the otherside laundry room which got shrunked to fit the pellet furnace in the new expanded...
rev G burnpot
Started to take the furnace apart to do the deep cleaning and updates. More to come later......
Full speed ahead to the U.S of A. skipper! Hi, Hi Captain! [IMG] There u go mate, frosties from down under:fart:
Patience! We lose it at the first sign of frost:hair: Us after we reach spring:wacky:How did you guess it was snowing outside at this very...
[IMG]the after effect:headbang:, better you than me:cheers:
Don't try to find the ROOT of the problems, BEER always has a answer to problems:thumbs:
That's good to hear, will be waiting for the progress:popcorn: Don't hesitate to ask questions...:cheers:
No but I haven't did my deep cleaning yet. Next week should be good to tear into it!
They look like this, smoke show special [IMG][IMG]
Look what I found on the ground this morning:jaw:
Coming along just fine, shouldn't be too much longer before the first fire:popcorn: