That's a major OUCH!
More Dex influence, do this, do that, there you go man, that's how it's done. The rubbing of Dex is everywhere, first the furnace, then the...
[IMG]It holds 6 -40lb bags. Harman Invincible....looks cute:picard:Wonder what the insurance think of this:whistle:
Naw, it doesn't! I'm just thinking ahead of myself. I don't want to go the "chbryson" route just yet! DEX, you're a bad influence:picard:
Speaking of sail switch, can it be adapted to the older furnace like mine? I see the exhaust manifold looks like mine with the heat sensor, I...
Bagged leaves all day before the remnants of Sorm Patricia rolls in with rain & winds. I still have a lot of bagging to do so Oh well! I settled...
Cherry pits are on my radar but sources are very slim. Doing my deep cleaning as we speak and the impeller upgrade along with the hole pluggings....
She's telling you to change your ways so she could have it all to herself:whistle: :heidi: would be totally right if I say so OR.... you can...
:rofl: :lol::popcorn::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: This is some comedy show we're watching:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :whistle: It's women...
I gather I was extra tired today, the Royals I meant to say:picard: and yes, only ONE beer. But tonight I'll be extra vigilant of :cheers:...
Well, only had one beer last night. I was on the road to Ottawa all day and got back around 10'ish. Turned on the tube for the remainder of the...
Time to practice so you know how with your eyes closed, just saying
The brackets hold a 2x8 lumber/2 batteries. I just made a plywood wrap around to tidy it up. The brackets are there because of the weight of the...
Pic of battery enclosure, I need to get white L-brackets to give a super finish appearance:headbang: I used what I had at arm's reach:D
Raked the leaves yesterday, bagged some in used pellet bags today but weather isn't cooperating( raining sporadically). Painted my battery back-up...
You got beer? If yes, you're accepted over ears my man:drunk:
http://www.eastcoasthearth.com/collections/universal-pellet-stove-parts/products/1-8-lytherm-gasket-material-12-x-12
With that many parts, another stove might be cheaper:whistle: Just make sure to lubricate all what's needed and you might not need anything for a...
No problem, there will be more opportunities to connect later. Stay warm.
Just north of North Bay. I will be going to Ottawa this Friday, might be able to stop by to see this set-up of yours. You're a little off the...