This rack is downstairs in the basement, where is the stash of pellets? I do recall seeing some in the garage with the smoothies. Very nice tool...
Welcome. Pics are always welcome so we could :drool: over your set-up.
Still pondering the timetable. Might be doing Paris for 6 days with the 11 day Rivercruise and call it a day. We will do it more at our leisure...
Yes, first trip to Europe. The river cruise is 11 days long and 3 or so days in Paris. We're trying to avoid renting a car this time so was...
Hi, Getting ready for a July trip to France, I know it's the most expensive time but the wife is a teacher so I'm limited to the time table. I'm...
Royals persevere towards claiming the World Series, unreal. What a game:thumbs:
Got back from a all day Ottawa trip. Settling in for a little bit of hockey before the baseball game. Some sneek peeks of the football on the fly....
Royal pain is in the works, maybe tomorrow it will be all over:whistle:
X2
You're suppose to hand them out, not eat them:(
Picked up my leafy bags and there was over 200 of them, unreal. Next year will be a leaf blower thingy, I could see it in the cards:whistle: Now...
It shouldn't change anything for you, you heat all year long so you say:whistle: Me, I likey:D:dennis:
The old folks are coming out of the woodwork:cheers:
Pics of the taken apart exhaust path from using the furnace from January until March or so. Burning pellets(Cubex), a little rye and mixed...
It's a upgrade that stands out like a sore thumb. Now if you used duct tape, I'm sure there would be not a big fuss about it. No holes drill and...
I know in Canada is when I order parts through my local dealer(Harman and other stoves dealer), you have to give your serial # so they sell you a...
Not going to plan, oh well!
On the small side but it works. I pack them good & hard then I rounded them up to dump in the forest at a stone throw from the yard. It could be...
Did my Harman cleaning today, removed the exhaust impeller to make sure it wasn't seized like last time. Graphite sprayed and put anti-seize on...
My Chiefs won again, this is getting to be a real Royal pain in the butt:D