Could it be a flat spot on the rotary switch on the feed rate and/or temperature setting? I'm just throwing possibilities out there. The DDM would...
I was looking at one which had a hallow hole in the middle somewhat like a car door seal but much smaller(1/2" wide and no more than 1/4" thick so...
Will find out tomorrow when I go into town.
I replaced the one broken door latch, $20ish for two so now I have a spare. I do need to replace the old rubber door seal and finding it is...
Thanks for pointing out the T-type exhaust cap position, my downloaded manual didn't show the T-type so I wasn't aware which way it went. I did it...
These are the options at the canadian Costco;Search Results: pellet stove
Noticed that:doh::rofl: :lol:
My thimbles didn't reach each other because my wall was thicker so I made a extension ring to join them together so no open gap. Your vent-cap...
There you go, another OAK believer:thumbs:
I see the link doesn't work, try this one: http://www.eastcoast******.com/collections/parts-for-fahrenheit-furnace it should read...
I would of brought it up but waiting for the part could of been a issue. Moving the furnace back 4" would give the 7" he needs and save a $100....
What i did, i sprayed the expansion foam around inside the cement blocks then I put both thimbles together. I then used the insulation kit from...
Most pellet stove vendors or through Don2222 which is...
You can upgrade to the beefier 1.75amp gleason/avery motor for a lot cheaper and get the upgraded impeller for less than stock. Grab a new gasket...
We shall never forget our fallen heroes, our serving vets and our freedom!
I just received a one ring call on my cell phone so I googled it and this came up: So you have been warned. Yes, it's a different country # but...
You got that to the T:yes: In the middle of painting the two siblings rooms, just finished priming. Weekend will be the painting:picard:
I think the local Home Depot has them in my neck of woods. I should buy a few bags to try:whistle: Talking about Okies coming to the NE corner,...
Over a hour read on this tread. I like the fact of the manufacturers, vendors and us the user's say our point of views. We have to take them any...
I just finished enduring a 29 hour power & telephone outage. Even the cell service trickled down to emergency calls only. My back-up system didn't...