The push rods are really small too. The manual for my BR600 says 139 hours. I bought HT131 second hand. I downloaded a manual and it says 139...
Yes, I think Stihl says to check them at 139 hours.
Yes http://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/accessories/forestry-tools/
[IMG]
I got the feeler gauges yesterday. Here is the part number 4180-893-6400. Here is what one looks like. [IMG]
It looks like the 026 cuts pretty good.
Go to your youtube channel, click on video manager(up close to the top), then click edit beside the video/s, then you will see they are set to...
The videos are private.
I have heard good things about U-pol raptor. I've never used it though.
All of these pictures of wood sheds if making me want to build one.
My feeler gauges came in today. I'm gonna pick them up one day this week.
Thanks, PM sent. Not sure how I missed it:emb: That sounds like a good deal. I'll keep that in mind.
I was looking at the Oregon CL from baileys, they have free shipping on it but it looks like they want $10 to ship a $7 file.
What kind of chain do you guys recommend I start with? That is a good price on those files. Too bad they don't sell them individually. Since I'm...
I'll get some chain so I have something to look at. Is this the kind of file I...
I want to learn to square file. What would be the best way for me to learn? Should I buy a loop a chain that is square ground or should I take a...
I've heard of people breaking the crankshaft when they take too much off the rakers.
Thanks, the netwrap digs into the wood too. The tractor is a L4240. The one you have at work must be a M series. Those are nice tractors. I really...
Yes, I still have the old bearing. It looks fine.
Some of the kits I have been looking at don't have a bearing. Should they?