My 441 is stock. It has a 7 pin. I'm not sure if it would have the power to pull a 8 pin.
Some bar oil looks like ATF.
I did not see anything.
I was asking some questions in the square filing thread and Dex offered to give me a file so I could learn to square file. I misunderstood him and...
My 441CM was faster than the 660. I put a DP cover on the 660 and the 441 was still faster. I put a 8 pin sprocket on the 660 and then it was...
I do want to eventually port it. Right now it has a muffler mod, carb swap, and ignition timing advance. I also switched to the .050'' chain for...
MS 170 "Magnum" [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I'll do that.
No but if it did you still would not know what you really had. On an old truck like this someone could have put any kind of an engine in it.
I just checked the 441 and 660 and they did not leak since last night so I guess they are okay. I cleaned the vent on the 024 and put it on the...
Nice collection. It looks like the 034 is only one of these 3 that is leaking. I'll look inside the tank on it. I'm gonna check the 441 and 660...
It is a "FE" so it could be a 360 like they told you. To tell if it is a 360 you need to check the casting numbers on the block and measure the...
I have a core aerator. It has really helped my grass since I got it. It has also helped smooth up my yard. I have heard people says if you pull a...
The 034 is still leaking out the vent. How did you clean out your 046?
The 034 was leaking out the vent. I took the vent off and blew it out.
Yes, full to empty. It is a Mtronic model. I'll look. I Put those 3 saws back on the carry all again. They are all full. I'll see what happens...
MS 660, MS 441(was full when I put it on the carry all and epmpty when I went to use it), and 034 Super. If you look when some saws are in this...
I built carry all for the tractor's and I have 3 slots to hold saws. You slide the bar straight down in and the handle of the saw is pointed up. I...
Out of the splitters I have seen in the box stores I like the Ariens the best. I like how everything is placed on it. When you look at a splitter...
I know a guy that has the same saw. Here is the orignal ad for them. http://snlm.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/disston-ad1.jpg