The deer in post 539.
Sounds good.
Have you thought about moving the fence so a wider trailer will fit into your back yard? A wider trailer would have better resale and be more...
I think a most trailers like you want are going to be $1500 to $1800.
Here is a tandem 5x10 for $1200. That is really cheap IMO. I recommend when you do get a trailer to get brakes on both axles....
Here is a 5x8. 3730 payload...
What about a little dump trailer? You can get a 5x8 single axle or a 5x10 tandem.
I found a dyno of the MS 650, 6.4hp. http://www.kwf-online.de/deutsch/pruef/pruefergebnisse/aagw/motorsaegen/4024_11.pdf 661-7.2hp...
You got an awesome saw, enjoy it.
I'm not buying a splitter. I don't have a splitter. I was just sharing my experiences and observations with splitters I have been around. One of...
I am hoping it does work. I have read some studies on drying that say it does not work. I have also looked at plans for building a solar kiln and...
Since this saw is probably going to be your main saw why don't you get a 20'' stihl bar and chain for it. Then you can get a cheaper 25'' bar and...
It is faster to split in the horizontal position.
If you can't find a member that sells bars and chains I would get a Stihl bar and chain. I like Stihl bars and chains. The chains stay sharper...
The 361 will be your main saw now.
I think once you get a smaller saw with a 25" bar it won't take long for you to want a saw with more power. I'd look for a saw in the 70cc range....
I think the price is right. There is one on Craigslist now for $450. I think the economy is bad right now.
I sold a 750D a few months ago. It needed some TLC but it did turn over.
I have done some reading on the solar kiln idea. Some people say they work others don't. I think it will be interesting to see what kind of...
I think keeping the wood of the ground is very important for the drying process. Where I live if stack would on the ground it sinks in the ground...