Am I on the right track? [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Here are some handy tools, t handle torx drivers. [IMG]
I think TSC has bar oil for the same price.
Canola oil is $8 or $9 a gallon at Costco.
On something like my pole saw the oiler runs out a half tank of gas.
It is actually a 024 super with a MS260 topend. I am going to port it myself. I have read the 044 carb wakes them up. I got an 044 carb so I guess...
I could but that would be a pain to have to carry a bottle to start it to cut firewood.
When I tested the square vs the round on the 034 super I got the same results, the square was .8 or .9 faster.
How much faster was the out of the box square than the out of the box round?
The idea is he buys a saw. It gets auctioned off. A member gets a new saw and the family gets the money. So the family gets helped and someone...
That was a good idea. I'm thinking about making one that clamps into a vise.
Now I want to make one.
That sounds like a dangerous combination that most of us would not be capable of running.
What about something different like a MS150?
I really want a MS261:drool: A MS391 would be cool too.
Has anybody put an 044/046 carb on a 024, 026, MS260? I have the carb and a 038 intake boot for the swap. I'm just looking for ideas on how to...
If your bud wants to throw that 441 away since it would cost too much to repair I'll take it;)
Here http://www.stihlusa.com/information/warranty-service-info/engine-oil-double-warranty/ When I bought my 441 the dealer told me I could not...
I finally got all of the gullets cleaned out on my chain. I've had project that has been real time consuming and I am still not done so I had not...
I have changed plugs in several mods. I have only seen 1 that the spark plug blew out of and some genius had changed the plugs the week before. I...