I wonder if this bog is why the guy got rid of it? I would pull the muffler and check the piston or check the compression.
I can't find any G107's forsale anywhere online. What is different about the G107? Just the part where the file goes in? The only square filing...
It looked like to me the engine was carboned up real bad. A piece of carbon broke loose and got under the valve and bent the valve. I wonder if...
I have a Granberg G106b and I can get a double beveled file to go in it. I just can't get the right angles. I'm sure it could be modified. I also...
Rewind the motor:cool:
Chad is sold out right now.
That is a nice set and not too bad of a price. Who has them for $80?
I try to hold the tooth and let the file ride against my finger to help steady the file about like you did that video. I just needed a 3rd hand to...
Are they all typically that dirty looking?
Here is how I am holding the file. I try to keep the corner in of the file in the corner of the tooth, I slipped a little when I took the picture....
Do you have to lean with non ethanol gas?
Nice car:drool:
I have a BR600. I love it. It starts easy, has good power, and is easy on gas. I use it to blow leaves, snow, gravel out of the yard from plowing...
Thanks. $99 was a really really good deal. I didn't realize til earlier this morning but mine has a 3rd battery too. It was hidden all the...
I liked that Milwaukee impact and I had been looking at 12v impact all of last week. I went to Home Depot yesterday and was looking around. They...
Cool experiment.
Nice saw collection.
Thanks for the tips everyone. I'll have to see what I can do know.
I'm trying to hold the file in the corner of the tooth. The picture you posted give me a better idea of what I need to do. I might be able to...
I took a picture of the wrong one:doh:. That was the first one I tried, I'm not happy with the way it looks. Here is a picture of the second one I...