Thanks, I think you are right. If I lower the rakers it would be too much for that saw.
I have a true temper 8lb fibergalss handle maul from lowes. It works pretty good.
I'm gonna measure the rakers before I do anything to them. Thanks, it not done. It is a work in progress still. I went from 10.8 to 9.5. I...
Did they have any other choice than agree or strongly agree:rofl: :lol:
I finished square filing my first chain last night. I tried it out today and it was 1.5 seconds/ 10% faster than a out of the box chain. I was...
I also recommend a 70cc saw.
Electric winches are slow. Your tractors charging system will not be adequate to keep the battery charged up either. What do you need to skid?...
You should be use the dogs pretty hard on a 660 with a 20'' bar. I thought you found it was low on compression?
I wouldn't put a SSQA on BX. It is nice that Kubota came out with the quick attach for the BX there is not a whole lot out for it now, forks,...
Nice, you are going to love having SSQA on your loader. If I need to get in a tight spot I just drop what evere attachment I have on the loader....
It looks like they have a kids division and they run little mantis tillers. [MEDIA]
I have a HT131 and I like it. The engine revs really quick. It has great torque. The telescopic shaft is very nice. The kombis are nice because...
I like how they had the barbed wire around the track for safety. There is also tractor plow racing. [MEDIA]
Running the winch off the remotes would be the best.
Here is some info on tuning a carb. http://www.madsens1.com/saw_carb_tune.htm
That guy has some cool videos.
So are you going to go with a knockoff?
My MS170 picked up 23% from a muffler mod and 20% from an ignition timing advance.
It would not be good to use for anything really. It would be alright to have in a man cave, hang up in your shop, or to mess around with. I have a...
From what I have read about them I would not buy one to use. They are more of a novelty item.