R4's work decent for everything, mowing, snow, and dirt work. I use a SCUT for mowing that has R4s. I don't have any problems with turf damage. I...
It looks like you are off to a great start. You just need a 3 or 4 more saws and a grapple for your tractor now:rofl: :lol:
It looks like the 660 is cutting pretty good. Do you know anyone that has a 660 that you could try to compare to yours?
Get a decent peice of wood to test the saw in before and after and make a video so you can see how much you gained.
It is a good idea to blow them out with air too.
Mtronic is like VTEC:rofl: :lol:
The ecoboost out performs all the other 1/2 tons in towing.
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/stihl-461-vs-660-videos-20-24-28-32.267214/
A new 5.0 F-150 will outperform an old big block even with a load. A 6.2 would definately run away expect a raptor would be way overloaded with...
There was a thread on AS last week and the guy tested a 660 against a 461 with various bars, chains, and wood. The 660 outperformed the 461 everytime.
I don't think there is anything wrong with it . You were leaning on it pretty hard for 8 pin to make it bog. I think you would be more impressed...
Does it have a 7t or 8t sprocket?
I wouldn't do anything to it other than change the oil regularly and use a quality filter. Engine today don't get as dirty as they used too. If...
What is wrong with a fiberglass handle?
I agree with Bigbar, the grain was crooked. I would either put another wooden handle in it and hang it on the wall since it is so old or if you...
This one is pretty good. http://www.actron.com/product_detail.php?pid=16171
Does the compression gauge you are using have a Schrader valve in the end of it? It should look about like a tire valve.
I tuned the saw to 13,500 which I believe is factory spec. I plan on doing a muffler mod and try advancing the ignition timing on the saw so I...
Home Depot has a set of t handle torx on sale now for $9.99. I'm not sure if it has a T-27 though.
Thanks, Mopar. You are right the saw is lean. After the last video I open the throttle to listen to the tune and it was lean. I was in a hurry...