No plan other than the work thing today ; not happy about that. Going to be a perfect day to be outside but not me ; stuck inside working on...
Heffenreffer , not that is something I haven't heard of in quite some time. I don't know if it is even around anymore. Best part was the caps.
Oh look-ie" there , A dozen Volkswagen's all in one picture. LOL Just so you know , One Stihl takes up a lot less space :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
Nothing wrong with that. At least you are walking and moving ahead while doing so.:thumbs: It's amazing how stuff piles up quicker than it goes away.
If I could like this twice I would! Nice kitchen with a fireplace , indoor cooking on wood. OK , now I am jealous. I keep telling the wife that...
Yeah man , that's a step in the right direction !!
Probably can't do live edge unless only on one side. Too big for my small mill. Max diameter is 18 inches and without getting the tape out I...
Same here , I am not relying so much on the number but more of a guide as to what direction the number is going and at what rate. As long as it...