Nice logs ! That would be milling material for sure if I had the chance. Poplar is common in all the big-box stores around here. Not top of the...
You really don't need a dipstick. It's not like engine oil. Unless you have a leak and loosing fluid it doesn't go anywhere. Unlike engine oil...
I'm with you on drag racing. That's my thing. Many think " How hard can it be ? You just go straight?? " Well there is more there than meets the...
Thanks for the tip. Note to self: When you find poplar " Mill it " ; or keep driving.
Thanks for putting those up.
Always wanted to see that. Not really a circle track guy but this is something that I always liked. Enough power to run 10 Priuses shoved in a...
Finally got to this. All things considered with all the checking the end result was pretty good. BRAD did the milling today for the first time...
That should work , I was debating on that as well. Keep us posted.
Thanks system , Just another day for me but your compliments are appreciated. On the return stroke is when the oil has the most turbulence in the...
Here you go. This has worked absolutely perfect for me. Does not leak a drop and not a drop out of the drain valve that is installed in it. I have...
I installed a breather tank with a larger hose going to it mounted above the tank on my rugged split. One of the big problems was the oil return...
Great score. I was cutting at a friends last week and he had a bunch of raspberry's there . picked a bunch of them. I haven't picked blueberry's...
Like most others are saying ,Overfull or not on level ground.
Nice straight logs for the mill. Good that you made it back here.
I do it just so I can hang around buzzsawBRAD:rofl: :lol: Can't think of a better reason than that.
Great looking dog !
Very nice. So nice to see one of today's kids not afraid to get their hands dirty and put in an actual days work , so many of today's youth would...
Saw them there as well. No doubt good times ! Guess you don't need a beard when your name has you covered.
Here is the one I made, it is now mounted on a good size round to get it up off the ground and keep it stable. Works just fine.[ATTACH]
Nice find. I made a homemade version myself ( was bored one day at work ) , I came out super nice and works great but I have only used it a...