I gave in yesterday and bought a Carry On 5 1/2 x 10 Trailer from Tractor Supply. A friend's wife works there part time so he was able to hook me...
When you do fries do you double fry or just once. I do them on occasion and fry just once ; it takes a little time but they are always a hit. I...
That's a pretty impressive list you have there. You got me beat ! ; just a weekend warrior here but still enjoy it so I am going to ride the wave...
Judging by your user name I am guessing you are a racer ? I have a hard time just sitting in the stands and watching , most of my time is spent in...
I have the rails , yes I have seen other methods as well. Wood like you have mentioned and also seen where they used an aluminum extension ladder....
Granberg Alaskan Mill Ripping Chains will help. You could do your own , the top plate angle is right around 10 degrees for a ripping chain verses...
He would have to sell all his saws to support them ; knowing brad that ain't going to happen.
Well that's good. Thought you might have been in trouble and needed to clear out part of your inventory. Glad you're safe.
You thinking on selling it ? Mrs think you have too much wood ??
If you honestly think that is is a Dino. fossil you might want to try contacting the Peabody Museum in New Haven Ct. They are into dinosaurs there...
:bug: Amazing work right there!!!! I would be proud to hang that on my wall anytime. Truely great work there MC.
Nope ; not me. I will stick with bar oil. Even cheap bar oil rather that used hydro oil. I can buy good bar oil for under 10 dollars a gallon...
Add another letter to the alphabet: LGBTQ..... and now " O " This is what today's kids are being taught for the " new alphabet " A-Z is now a...
I have heard a lot of good about Williams Grove. Probably the closest the WOO gets to me. That might be worth a road trip. Always wanted to see...
I've been to Nascar , Indy car , Drag races , boat races , snowmobile races motorcycle races. If it's racing I'm in. Actually heading to a local...
:rofl: :lol:
I have often been tempted but never had the nerve to try them on my own. With all the horror stories about poison mushrooms I just can't do it....
Just another one for the list. Can"t call first year students freshmen , now first year students Janitor is now custodial worker We don't have a...
:picard:Scary thought right there. Thinking about that I hope I can go the other way with age. If I get any older I won't be able to keep up. He...
Race anything and I'm in , I am just a motorsports guy and probably will never outgrow it , I hope anyway. Kind of an addict when it comes to...