That's great you were able to use the trailer. With " take-away " charges compared to what you paid for the trailer it has already paid for itself...
Ha Hard to beat for the price. Small but certainly better than shoving brush and what-not into the back of the RAV4. Also a great size if you...
Nice ; keep us posted on how you make out with it. I have a couple " Big " logs that I need to get to that are too big for the mill and too heavy...
It won't taste the same. Nice tupperware on the side ! Not the nicest looking and a little " blockie " compared to some others , but reliability...
Thanks ^^^ I don't mind bluefish as long as they are on the smaller side and treated properly when they are caught. If you clean them as soon as...
I have heard that sea-robins are very tasty , if I am not mistaken they say that they taste like lobster due to their diet that consists of a lot...
This is a perfect example that you never know what could happen. Good thing it didn't hit the walk in cooler ; nothing worse than warm beer,...
Sounds like a new cap might be in order.
There is a cord calculator on the site here that might help you out. It will be a guessing game for the first year to maybe get yourself some sort...
BINGO " , I would be willing to bet that this might be the fix. As long as the cap screws on.
Welcome ! Looks like you are off to a great start. Very nice job on the wood shed. Did you figure out how much it will hold ? It might help if...
Is there an " O " ring on it? Maybe you can just change it if so?
Yes sir , good stuff! Deep fried hot-dogs also are really good. Cooked until they rip open , Yum !!
Buddy , I don't care what it is. You never let us down and certainly keep the drool factor at the top of the ladder.
I run high lift blades when I have the blow bagger installed. Oregon Gator Blades work really well if I want to mulch. One thing to keep in...
This is from the Connecticut State website about trailer registration. I am just guessing that this might be the answer at to why gross weight is...
This guy can make an Oscar Mayer bologna sandwich look like a million bucks. Must be the fancy plates he uses,:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
I get that , wasnt sure with a 3500 lb axle that leaves around 500 lbs out of the equation. Wasn't sure if this might be for weight and state...
The one I just picked has a 3500 lb. axle. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 2,990 lb. Empty Weight 914 lb. Maximum Load Capacity 2,076 lb. Not sure...
Well you are lucky , the last yellow jacket nest I found ended up being stung multiple times in the neck head and throat ; all other areas were...