Good morning gang. Looks like a pretty good forecast around here today , Going to take advantage of it and do some more milling. Worked with...
I like that idea of using the splitter as a hydraulic clamp saw horse. Putting that in my memory bank for sure.
Me personally , I'd say just buy them. Two pairs if you can ! Two makes it really easy to carry a log in each hand and they can be used as a...
Works great for use at the splitter , able to hold smaller logs centered on the 4 way wedge without having to worry about balancing the log on...
Great tools ! I have three pairs ; one modified that now has 4 points for use at the splitter and 2 regular for moving logs. really makes life...
I like the fall months but lets not rush it ! Cooler days and nights when you can enjoy sitting outside by the fire is great. The white stuff...
I built a couple cages from some old fencing that was a free standing stockroom they were throwing out at my work , they were 4 x 8 panels so I...
Thats awesome . I love old stuff like this.
Yes sir that is correct. The problem I was having was when I used the 4 way wedge. If I had a smaller piece of wood ( lets say 8 inches or so )...
:drool: Well , now that looks beyond good to me. I love beans and / or chili on my dogs with onion as well.
It makes great boards ! I cut some with Brad a while back. Ugly on the outside but when you cut into it it is beautiful and yes it smells great !
I have a couple pairs of the husky tongs that work great , here is a picture of a pair i modified for use at the splitter. The second point really...
Nice , Yes it is rough on equipment ( and the operator ) for sure. I didn't go back through this entire thread to see if anyone had mentioned to...
Yes the price has gone up , it seems that prices on everything has gone up lately. Still not really a bad deal but certainly not as good a deal...
Do I even ask? That's probably not a good idea now is it.
Funny you mention this , just having a similar discussion with my wife a couple days ago. In August and the thermometer in the house says 80...
Hmmmmm...........Random Obs.------------ well lets see. Skeeter McCluskey has too many cooking toys ; and is s show-off.:rofl: :lol::rofl:...
:drool: Boy ; you just don't stop ! Lookin' good !! ( as always )
Yup , This is the way to go. I am not a big fan of Chinese manufactured knockoffs but you can not beat this for price and reliability. I have...
Nice work. Having the equipment and knowledge to do that kind of work is priceless. Also kind of satisfying as well. I also enjoy doing work like...