This is what I did , worked perfect !
If you can get it cheap then whats the worse case ; you go to Harbor Fright and pick up a Predator Motor ? Even if you had to that you are still...
The two posts above would be my first thought. Run it and when it dies out pull the plug and check for spark while it is hot. Wait until it cools...
LOL Butt-Log ..... Maybe I should just leave that one alone ?
I have some as well as anchor seal , just need to get it done.
Thanks , I was happy with the cants. Quite a bit of softer wood on the outside of the log but not too bad on the inside. 16 footers are out for...
A 1 1/2 inch hole in a railroad tie is going to be rough on equipment. I would think a spade bit or a forstner bit to get a flat bottom and then...
Hey that's a pretty crafty use of old pallets if I do say so. Looks great !!
I can say that at my age 40 plus ( shhh I don't want to date myself ) years is certainly possible. I know my first was ; well just say 40 years....
Well the ones listed on Cl are gone. I did stop at the factory on the way home tonight and thats a no-go. Just told me they couldn't give them...
I was going to comment on the pliers as well. I have several pairs and use them quite often when putting race cars together. Great tool to have.
Just looked on my local CL and there are 3 there for 25 each. I would do them for that price.
That was my thought as well but did not measure it to actually see . I agree that with the difference being only .013 you will never notice a...
OK so here is a question that I guess could be related to this. Lets say I have a chain that is .325 and .063 on the drive links , is a chain...
Reminds me of my first saw , a Poulan Micro 25 deluxe. I still remember it like it was yesterday ! Rode my bicycle about 5 miles to the next town...
Very nice ! Clean and organized and not an eye-sore for you and the neighbors. After this I really think it is time for me to think a little...
Thanks for the help and good times both Saturday and yesterday. Great to get back to it for sure. Don't hesitate too much if you run across logs ,...
That's a load for sure !! Hey BRAD '''''''' He's makin'' you look bad.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yes but not for long.
Not quite yet for us but it won't be long. Stove and furnace are clean and ready but haven't fired them off yet. Have had a couple really nice...