Yes they are. The way some guys can stack and have it look so good is definitely a skill I am lacking. I need tp practice some more I guess...
I have to say , some of the imported engines such as the Champion , Harbor Freight Predator and others are hard to beat. My splitter has a 15HP...
Can't disagree with that. It is nicely done but just didn't really do it for me. I don't know ; maybe it is just too long and clumsy , not really...
Hey those look familiar. They look just like what I used to light the first fire of the season the other night.:yes:
I have one as well and don't know if I really care for it , maybe I should give it another try as well. I do like the Husky tongs though. Not...
Yes sir I do ! One of these days I am going to something for the sawmill , If all goes well there will be some extra room for the splitter as...
I would split ; why ?? Because I hate stacking , not to mention I am not very good at it ! To be honest with you I need to do both , I still...
Two pairs of tongs work great , one in each hand helps keep you balanced. Kind of like carrying a 5 gallon bucket in each hand , for me it is just...
Yes sir , the tongs are another winner when it comes to making things easier. Getting older so I need all the help I can get.
Yes , I will post some pictures when it's done for sure. Probably be a couple weeks until I can put together enough time and get it done. I have...
I am in the process of actually building a storage bench/box that I can keep my wood in . I have always used a plastic bin with a lid in the...
JB Sawman from the site hooked me up with chains for my mill. I did go with a ripping chain but what you want to run is up to you ; I know some...
Great looking pup you got there. Enjoy every minute you can. They are without a doubt the best buddies you could ever have. We have two labs...
And he keeps it wrapped in the cardboard when not using it :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice tool and handy as well. I am willing to bet you will ask yourself " How did I ever get by without it " ?
Nice piece right there. They are proud of them price wise but I could easily see why. That could be tempting for sure !!
I am also in the process of doing a table myself. It will be a smaller pub height table with Oak slab top about 1 1/2 inches thick and...
Very sad for sure , I hate to see animals suffer like that. I am an avid hunter and have no problem with a deer in my cross-hairs but having them...
Yes sir it is amazing how wet it can be even after a long time dead on the ground. The Oak BRAD mentioned that we milled last week was also dead...
$1400 for that County line here , haven't seen any killer deals lately. I question with colder weather right around the corner and supply issues...