You nailed it. I have worked with BRAD both cutting firewood and some play time at the mill , and this guy is always in high gear and one heck of...
:eek::eek: Go easy on me , :thumbs: I'm worried that this might happen when he reads a post like this.:rofl: :lol:
I know you and that's what scares me , and you're truck... That's only half a load.
BRAD , anytime you want to come over my house to practice some stacking you are more than welcome. Great job buddy ; If I stacked like that my...
That's the first thing that went through my mind when I saw that load. I don't know what I would do if I ever got a load like that. Guess I could...
You noticed that too. I didn't want to say anything ; you know in today's world people are so sensitive and I didn't want to upset anyone.:rofl: :lol:
Judging by the size of that load you should be done splitting by noon-time. Looks like a nice load for sure!
What you describe I would call it stuffed cabbage , a similar mixture we also stuff in peppers. In fact stuffed peppers was dinner last night ,...
Thats really nice work. That type of thing in todays world is rare to say the least. Nice to see the family tradition continuing on.
Just looked at the one I bought from Rugged Split a couple years back , it is $ 1200 + higher in price than when I bought mine , not to mention it...
I stopped at my local big box this morning and they had only one Champion 34 ton splitter out front , there were 3 or 4 there at the end of last...
Last time I left the door open my wife yelled at me...." I can't believe you left the door open ; and you left the seat up too ".:rofl:...
That is awesome. What a fun thing for the kids to have right in their own backyard. Funny to see ground with complete snow cover , around here we...
I like the 3rd picture that has the worried face looking at you from the end of the log. I see two eyes and a mouth staring directly at the wedge.
Nice Mike , unfortunately we did not get a chance to get up to the Cape this year. Not as easy since Dad passed away and Mom moved back to...
I love seeing this kind of thing. I am blessed to have experienced some of this in my younger years. I think my generation has pretty much been...
[IMG]This from Chex cereal in the 1960 "s
Oh boy , I missed that one bigtime. The " o ' and the " p " on my keyboard are just too close together after a long day. Nope , no hoarding...
:eek: I won't touch that with a ten foot pole.
This guy looks like trouble ! Great looking cat.