So I gots 1lb hot sausage and 2lb ground chuck cooked up and I'll add it to the flanken style ribs that came off the pit last night....then the...
Hot sausage over da fire...[ATTACH]
Lookin good...[ATTACH]
Ground chuck with no seasonings[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Flanken style beef ribs,getting cooked down with hickory, they will go in a Dutch oven tomorrow to make Texas chile
wheres the pics:drool::drool:
is it done??
[ATTACH] boneless chuck ribs and chicken thigh
[ATTACH] ran this thru once on 8mm plate....its beyond fantastic cooked with hickory
[ATTACH] the warden can make a mean azz burger...
[ATTACH]
Lots of happiness in them....[ATTACH]
Looks good!!!
Ribs getting sauced and wrapped...nice little bark on them and I'm sure there's a monsta smoke ring..[ATTACH]
Thighs temp out @180°[ATTACH]
Thick cut boneless chuck ribs soaked for 48hrs, and some good lookin bone in thighs with Memphis rub,ribs have smokehouse maple rub. [ATTACH]
Just gotta fire up a pit here in a little bit and see how these came out...[ATTACH]
Tomorrow will be 14lbs of chicken fajita sausage