Not sure how an alarm can sound off when the phone is turned off plus what's wrong with listening to music? I prefer internet listening over...
After more thinking about it I'm sure those specialty deck boards we used a couple times were Brazilian Teak. I had looked up the lumber...
Brazilian ipe is like that. Help put some down about 20 years ago. Stuff is heavy.
Learned that early on while scrounging. Usually I'll tackle the hardest parts first. Makes the easy stuff that much more rewarding. Definitely...
I'm becoming more and more grateful i don't have kids. Helicopter parents are the worst. Kids can't grow when they arnt left alone to learn on...
Being a conservative, i seem to fit in no where anymore. Idk when it became "cool" to be a redneck hick. Restrained or cautious, I'm sure that...
Right, right. Wasn't directed towards you. Seriously tho, there arnt males that don't bear fruit, right?
I'm not sure how you have a mulberry tree in your yard and not know it. They're a mess once berries start dropping.
I'd be getting that fixed. It used to be.... post a picture or it didn't happen. Haven't read that here in quite a while. I can describe in...
Well shoot. That takes out alot of the fun.... for you. It's a quote of Benjamin Franklins, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
[ATTACH]
Seems that was the turning point, during my generation, where money became more important than values. Maybe you older guys saw it at a different...
I've seen it all over since i learned the code. I always wondered how they got away with it. Guess it was just a precursor to what's going on today.
Alot of chrysler dodge jeep vehicles you just needed to flip a fuse in the underhood fuse box.
The argument is, clothes that are made to resemble or are the same colors as the flag but not made out of an actual flag, are they breaking the...
Once you know, it's sad to see how most handle the flag. Was a very proud thing when i was in boy scouts. Participated in a couple flag burning...
[MEDIA]